News & Press: Patient Safety

Earn CME Credit Online Reviewing Info on Electrode Safety

Tuesday, December 3, 2019  

Earn CME credit reviewing the SIS FactFinder: Inadvertent Internal Skin Burn Caused by Radiofrequency Electrodes During Ablation Procedures by Zachary L. McCormick, MD; Jaymin Patel MD; and Clark C. Smith, MD, MPH on behalf of the Spine Intervention Society’s Patient Safety Committee.          

SIS FactFinders explore and debunk the myths that surround patient safety issues. Many other FactFinders are available at no cost (without CME credit) here.


Contact Us

120 E. Ogden Ave. Ste. 202
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521
P: 630.203.2252
Toll Free: 888.255.0005

© Copyright 2019 Spine Intervention Society 501(c)( 3) Privacy Policy  ::  Legal