Oversee the Spine Intervention Society (SIS) initiatives related to evidence-based products, such as systematic reviews and appropriate use criteria (AUC).
- Comply with the strategic plan as adopted by the SIS Board of Directors and ensure that the organization-wide goals of integrity and promotion of best evidence are considered in all activities.
- Guide the development of systematic reviews and AUCs.
- Provide input on topic selection for the Spine Intervention Society's systematic reviews and AUCs.
- Respond to requests for commentary on relevant evidence-based documents, including clinical practice guidelines, systematic reviews and AUCs.
- Develop course curriculum related to evidence-based medicine.
- Assist the Editor with updating the Spine Intervention Society practice guidelines as needed.
Senior Director of Policy and Practice
Sandra Ray, MPH
Manager of Policy and Practice
|Yakov Vorobeychik, MD, PhD – Chair
||Wade King, MMed(Pain)
||David C. Miller, MD
|Milan Stojanovic, MD - Vice-Chair
||D. Scott Kreiner, MD
||Anil Sharma, MD
|Andrew Engel, MD
||Milton Landers, DO, PhD
||Clark C. Smith, MD, MPH