|Survey the SIS Membership - How to Apply|
Step 1: Submit For Consideration
In order for a survey to be considered for posting, it must be submitted by an SIS member.
The following information will be required via an application form:
The following restrictions apply:
This link requires login to the SIS Web site.
Once the above information is submitted, the Research Division will review the request and the survey. A response will be provided to the investigators in approximately 1 month from submission.
Step 2: Terms of Agreement
If deemed appropriate for posting, the investigators will be contacted and required to sign a Terms of Agreement that details:
1. All submitted materials are accurate and true.
2. Your project is not affiliated with any industry entity.
3. Your project does not offer any incentives for survey participation.
4. Disclosures of all potential conflicts of interest have been submitted to the Spine Intervention Society and will be posted along with the survey background information for review by SIS members.
5. The Spine Intervention Society's name will only be used in the methodology description of the study or survey as providing access to SIS members. The Spine Intervention Society maintains strict control over the use of the SIS name and logo and requires prior approval on all its uses, except for inclusion in the methodology description.
6. Results of the survey will be summarized and submitted for posting on the SIS Research Division Web pages within three months following the deadline for participation, unless an extension is granted. The summary will report on the actual number of SIS members participating in the survey in addition to the summarized results.
7. The investigators indemnify the Spine Intervention Society from any and all liability related to the project or its posting.
8. The lead investigator/nominating SIS member will be required to sign the Terms of Agreement prior to survey implementation. If the nominating member is not the lead investigator, then both individuals will be required to sign the Terms of Agreement.
Step 3: Survey Implementation
On the opening date of the approved survey, the Spine Intervention Society will send a single e-mail notification to all members. This e-mail will include a brief description of the survey and a direct link to the survey site, preceded by the following statement: "The Research Division of the Spine Intervention Society has reviewed and approved dissemination of the following survey to its' members. Your participation is voluntary.”
4/21/2017 » 4/23/2017
Cervical Bio-Skills Lab - Bethlehem, PA - SOLD OUT
6/2/2017 » 6/3/2017
Intensive Anatomy and Hands-On Fluoroscopic Correlation - Biddeford, ME
6/23/2017 » 6/25/2017
Radiofrequency Bio-Skills Lab - Memphis, TN
7/19/2017 » 7/22/2017
25th Annual Meeting - San Francisco, CA