Develop and promote best practice recommendations to help ensure the safety of patients undergoing interventional spine procedures.
- Comply with the strategic plan as adopted by the Spine Intervention Society (SIS) Board of Directors and ensure that the organization-wide goals of integrity and promotion of best evidence are considered in all activities.
- Perform evidence reviews on patient safety topics of importance to SIS members and interventional spine patients.
- Establish and promote best practice recommendations to help ensure safety of patients undergoing spinal interventions.
- Work with the Education Division to develop course materials and presentations addressing key patient safety issues/best practice recommendations for relevant courses.
- Collaborate, as appropriate, with other medical specialty organizations and governmental agencies to promote and advocate for best practice recommendations.
Senior Director of Policy and Practice
Sandra Ray, MPH
Manager of Policy and Practice
|Clark C. Smith, MD, MPH – Chair
||Wade King, MMed(Pain)
||Jaymin Patel, MD
|Nikolai Bogduk, MD, PhD
||Zachary McCormick, MD
||Adrian Popescu, MD
|Fred DeFrancesch, MD
||David C. Miller, MD
||Byron Schneider, MD